July 4th Celebration!
Proceeds for the KC799 Charity Fund.
Please join the Knights of Columbus Dallas Council 799 in celebrating Independence Day at the KayCee Pool. This is party is one of our largest fundraising events for the year. It’s a great time to get together with family and friends, have some fun, and generate some charity dollars that can be used by the Council throughout the coming year.
Here are some highlights of the event:
Raffle!. Coming soon!
Silent Auction! Inside the comfort of air conditioning, we will hold our silent auction from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Come and look through the items, place your bids, and know that your contribution is benefiting the cause of charity.
Live Auction! Once again this year, we will host a live auction. Great prizes include a Henry Repating Arms Golden BoyTM rifle with custom serial number, KayCee Club pool membership, Texas Rangers tickets, Pool Party, etc.
Interactive Play! Info coming soon.
Music, Food, Fun, and Games inside! Come enjoy the music inside the upper hall. Catholic Daughters will run a wine pull, cake wheel. We’ll also have some fun games and activities inside. Plated lunch (Chicken Dinner) will be available for purchase from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Swimming! The swimming pool will be open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Cantina is open, as well as burgers, hot dogs, and brats in the grill team area. Pool is free. Food and drinks are extra. We will auction off the pool membership at the 3pm live auction. The Kids Fun Zone is extra (wristbands are $20).
No Bingo this year! Please let your family and friends know that we will not host a bingo hall this year.
Agenda for 4th of July at Knights of Columbus
Event 10 – 5
Pool 10 – 5
Grill 10 – 5
Chicken Dinner 11 – 2 ( Upper Hall / Cantina )
Fun Zone 11 – 4 ( Upper Parking Lot )
Entertainment 11 – 4 ( Upper Hall )
Silent Auction 11 – 4 ( Upper Hall )
Live Auction 3 pm ( Outside )
Raffle 4 pm ( Outside )
50/50 Raffle 5 pm ( Outside )
We are getting ready for the July 4th celebration! How can you help?
* Please help us collect donations for the Auction. Here is a donation solicitation letter: KC Donation Request Package 2017-2
* Attend the premier Independence Day event, come to KC 799’s!
All are invited — Knights, their families, friends and neighbors. Organized activities for all ages will go on from 10:00 – 5:00. All of the net revenue goes to CHARITY through KC 799’s Charity Fund. To be truly successful, all of the events require the help of our members’ wives.
- GK: Thomas Kelton (GK@kc799.org)
- Raffle chair: Rene Trevino (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Silent Auction Chair: Ralph Fierro (email@example.com)
- Live Auction chair: Michael Posey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Interactive Play area chair: John Wilcox (email@example.com)
One good way to get involved is to help out at the July 4th Celebration. Here’s how:
- Show up, bring your family, and have a good time. The food from the grill is great, and the pool helps to beat the heat.
- Volunteer for a couple of hours. Don’t feel like volunteering has to take your whole day. Show up early, around 9:00am and help to set up. Or show up after 4:00pm to clean up. An hour or two will do.
- Sell some raffle tickets. The July 4 Celebration is one of our two biggest fundraisers during the year.
There is no need to sign up to volunteer. Simply show up the day of the event, look for another volunteer, and start helping. If you have questions, please contact Michael Posey.
See you on the 4th!